Absorbed ProhormonesSince pro-hormones are banned, what could be the best alternative for building muscle? These are some of the legal supplements to try:
1. Creatine – one of the famous supplements on the market. It may not work for everyone, but it’s definitely worth a try.
2. Glutamine – a controversial supplement. Some say it has no effect on muscle mass and yet, some people like yourself. Although it may not raise growth hormone level 400, is certainly serve their purpose for quick retrieval.
3. Nitric oxide – helps increase blood flow, which brings more nutrients to the muscles. Therefore, it will make the biggest muscles after every workout.
4. Alpha lipoic acid provide nutrients to muscle cells. Also it absorbs more creatine in muscles and increasing insulin sensitivity. Taking along with creatine provides great results.
5. Amino acids – are building blocks of proteins that are not manufactured by the body. This helps in building muscles.
Although you will not find a supplement that gives the same favorable results, such as hormones, you have to make do with whatever. But, whatever supplement you are taking, diet remains the key. These supplements just help build muscle helps to gain a perfect diet. Here are a few essential things you absolutely need to:
1. Multi-vitamins – it is very important to maintain good health. Although this does not automatically gain muscle mass, you need a supply of nutrients necessary for to avoid any deficiency.
2. Substitutions food – an easy way to get either a meal at school or work. Choose a good that has everything you need to gain muscle, having a good healthy meal with minerals, vitamins, fiber, EFA, carbohydrates and proteins.
3. Whey Protein – since protein is the building block of muscle, so it is very important to put in a lean mass. Whey has the highest quality protein and is rapidly absorbed by the body.
4. Flax Oil – a great source of vitamins, minerals, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids is flax seed.
It may not be easy to gain more muscle mass without prohormones, but if you use the right supplements and combine it with a diet of hard work and the right to carry, you still get very similar results.