Understanding DepressionDepression is a very common word among people. For more of what you need to understand at first. It is a difficult task to identify the various types of depression symptoms and is one of suffering.
1. The sadness most of the day.
2. Feelings of guilt, feelings of hopelessness, worthlessness and helplessness.
3. Loss of energy or fatigue.
4. Concern for no reason.
5. Increased or decreased interest in sex.
6. Sleep disorders, insomnia, hypomania, as a result of these two disorders may suffer suffer from sleeping too much or too less sleep or interrupted sleep.
7. The concentration level drops considerably.
8. Significant weight gain or lose weight due to diet, you suffer affected by eating disorder.
9. The social network of the victim becomes zero.
10. Self-confidence incredibly reduced.
11. The persistence of negative thoughts about life and everyday life challenges.
12. Suicidal thoughts or suicidal tendencies are very high.
13. The persistence of state of irritation and anger for no reason.
14. The interest in fun activities decreases significantly.
15. Suffers could become offensive to himself or to others as well.
16. Physical problems, such as chronic pain, chest pain or headache and stomach is quite common.
It belongs to the severe category usually involves the symptoms listed above, if a person exhibits most of the above symptoms then that individual would have a diagnosis. Other categories has mild affects involves the following:
1. The feelings of sadness or lonely people.
2. Suffering efficiency decreases slightly at work, but is still able to perm work at a normal pace.
3. A slight change in behavior.
4. The fatigue some time.
5. Sometimes you get less sleep than normal.
6. Lack of appetite, eat less.
7. Mild headache or pain in the stomach.
8. Short-term negative thoughts because of an event or loss.
Guys who have mild affects are usually the result of circumstances or events, and usually disappear over time. But people should be careful about this, if left untreated, it can in severe. Seek help from specialists is always a good move. With severe forms affect are the following: bipolar disorder, psychotic, chronic reactive depression.