The symptoms of depression InfcontralDepression is not just limited to adults. Even children also suffer from mild to severe form of depression. It is very dangerous for children who are too young and do not know how to explain his feelings in these situations are the only parents who can identify the symptoms of depression in their children and seek good entertainment.
The main causes of depression in your child may be loneliness, unsuitable environment, unbalanced diet, fighting their parents, etc. It has been observed that children do have depression when they see their parents fighting each other . Parents must resolve their issues separately, but we must ensure that does not fight in front of their children. Parents need to keep a good look at the diet of their children. If you as a parent to keep a good look at the activities your child then the chances of your child depression become insignificant. It’s a bit difficult to diagnose depression in children in the early stages of childhood depression show different symptoms than adults or adults.
Symptoms of depression infcontral
The infcontral Depression is a very difficult thing to identify because children often do not know how to explain what they feel. If you want your child out of depression and enjoy living a childhood then you need to identify the symptoms of depression to her son on her own. These are some of the symptoms you should see if you think your child is depressed:
1. If your child shows regulate feelings of sadness, hopelessness.
2. If your child prefers to live away from society.
3. Children begin to get angry for no reason.
4. Change in your child’s appetite is also a symptom of depression.
5. Trouble sleeping or oversleeping may be a sleepless night.
6. Negativity, rejection of everything that is another symptom.
7. Inability to concentrate on studies or anything of interest.
8. Fatigue tion and energy level is reduced to a great extent.
9. Never ending physical problems such as pain in the stomach or head.
10. Reduction in the ability to participate in extracurricular activities at school or at home.
11. Inferiority complex.
12. Mourn no reason.
It is not necessary that all children show these signs of depression. All these symptoms vary by age group, but even a symptom of the symptoms listed above can be dangerous and require your full attention. Depression is more common in boys than girls at age less than 10 years. But as soon as the girls turn 16 children depression becomes more girls than boys. After receiving adequate treatment for their child depression problems always keep in mind that there are strong chances of returning to the depression that occurs in your child.