Ten important steps to maintain good skin1. Fruits and Vegetables: Make sure your daily diet consists of at least five servings of fruits and vegetables. I know it’s much easier to take supplements instead of organizing their daily food intake.
2. VITAMIN RITUAL: Take a high quality multiple vitamin every day. Each vitamin has a specific effect on the skin and welfare. If some components are missing in your daily routine, this vitamin help cover.
3. EAT FAT: I’m not saying, Ladies in your self-control but I am suggesting that eating a certain amount of fat can be beneficial for your skin. Your body needs unsaturated fats every day (Example: olive oil). These healthy fats keep hair and skin supple.
4. Water water water: Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. This is the best way to keep your skin moisturized from the inside out.
5. Be active: Exercise should be a part of your daily routine. During exercise our blood starts to flow and this stimulates the effects of oxygen in the skin. This step is also a great way to lose those five pounds you’ve been ignoring!
6. Caffiene ALERT: Do not drink too much coffee, tea, alcohol or diet sodas. Caffeine has a positive effect on the skin or basic health care.
7. GOODBYE CIGS: All Smoking is time to say goodbye to cigarettes. It has been shown to increase cigarettes skin aging by a whopping 12 times the rate of normal aging. Yikes!
8. SUN SCREEN: Use sun protection every day throughout the year (even when it is cloudy or cold). The minimum SPF to be used on your face SPF17. If you know that you are lazy then buy a moisturizer that includes an SPF and so you only need to apply a single product.
9. BEAUTY SLEEP: As long as that may sound cliche, beauty sleep is not a joke Lack of sleep can dehydrate the skin and cause dark circles under the eyes for at least eight hours is required Every night.
10. ENJOY LIFE: You can be beautiful but if you do not enjoy life of the nine other measures mean.