Manic depression symptomsManic depression is the most dangerous form of depression. People suffering usually extremely high exposure (mania) to extremely low (depression), mood swings. Also commonly it is known as bipolar disorder that results in unexpected changes in the patient’s mood, energy level, and smooth operation.
It is a way of treating depression and you need to follow a method of treatment. The treatment should be taken under the administration of the specialist. Symptoms are classified according to the various moods that a patient suffers. The following symptoms are due to the extremely high spirits:
1. Excessively high energy level with concern.
2. He speaks very fast, racing thoughts and increased volume when speaking.
3. Suffering is in trouble concentrating, constantly distracted.
4. Suffer making wrong decisions for himself or persons connected with him depresion her.
5. Trouble sleeping, sleep for a very short time.
6. Sexual suddenly increases.
7. Aggression and proactiveness become part of the patient’s behavior.
8. Sudden increase in the intake of alcohol or drug abuse.
9. Irritability extremely high ccontradad.
10. It is not possible to stick to one place.
Manic depression symptoms due to the extremely low morale:
1. Suffers usually present sadness, anxiety and white humor.
2. Too often sleep more than 20 hours a day.
3. Fatigue or low energy most of the day.
4. suffers constantly feel guilty, worthless, hopeless and helpless.
5. Short-term memory, inability to concentrate.
6. Restlessness or irritation often.
7. Decreased interest in activities enjoying beings suffering under normal circumstances.
8. Decreased sexual behavior.
9. Changes in appetite resulting in weight loss or weight gain.
10. Negative feelings most of the day.
11. Thoughts of suicide or suicide attempts.
Apart from these there are few symptoms, like psychosis (hallucinations and delusion) and hypomania. In a severe psychotic episode can also occur in a patient. Hypomania is a mild to moderate level of mania and is another symptom of manic depression. Another common form is mixed manic depression. People sometimes bad symptoms of both. Symptoms of depression mixed mania are:
1. Sleep problems.
2. Agitated behavior.
3. Huge change in diet.
5. Suffers unusual displays of mind, very sad, hopeless mood very high energy mood to mood at the same time.
6. Suicidal thoughts or suicide attempts.
If you notice these symptoms in yourself or someone you know, seek appropriate care for healthy living.