Long and short term affects of DepressionDepression can be the biggest enemy of humans. It affects many ways. Its almost all daily activities disturbed.
Affects long-term long-term depression is characterized by persistent depressive symptoms that can last for years, depending on the severity and the patient’s age. Long term depression can last more than two years or more in adults and nearly a year or more in children and adolescents. Affects long-term depression are as follows:
1. The greatest long-term effect, depression is unrelenting sadness, anxiety and other mood problems such as empty of mind, etc.
2. A long-term feelings of hopelessness and negative thoughts that can take years in some cases can last a lifetime as well.
3. Long-lasting affects accordingly persistent feelings of worthlessness and helplessness, because sufferers often do not realize their skills and underestimate their own ability to choose a wrong direction for their future.
4. Patients suffering from long-term affects of depression often face trouble sleeping, such as insomnia and hypomania disorders. These two disorders cause insomnia and excessive amount of sleep, patients could sleep for over 20 hours a day.
5. The effects of long-term depression ccontradad causes less interest in these pleasant activities that a person suffering from depression appreciate the loved one in the past.
6. Trouble concentrating on what can threaten their position in their workplace or those other places that require a lot of concentration.
7. Physical problems such as headaches, abdominal pain, etc. can become part of your daily life that may cause the inability to perform daily tasks more effectively as a normal person.
8. Fatigue, long lasting affects that fatigue can cost inability to multitask efficiently and aggressively.
9. The long term affects of depression can also lead to suicide and therefore many cases of suicide have been observed due to depression.
In the short term it affects: Short-term affects of depression I might not damage persists for years or life. However, if you do not seek appropriate treatment then the affections can become very dangerous. Some of the common short-term affects of depression are:
1. Fatigue or loss of energy.
2. The space for enjoyment decreases and, at times, can become insignificant.
3. You may be less energetic for a short period of time.
4. Less interest in social activities is also one of the short term affects of depression.
5. Sexual problems are also associated with short-term affects of depression and impotence in men, erectile problems, period problems in women.