Information about depressionDepression is a mental disorder concern. The daily routine of work and activities disturbed. Your mind begins to work in the wrong direction.
1. Sadness or blues.
2. Irritation or anger for no reason.
3. Inability to concentrate on different tasks.
4. Inferiority complex.
5. Poor nutrition or unbalanced diet.
6. Sexual problems as their interest in sex can get declined or could get greatly increased.
7. Sleep problems in both directions, that is, you may sleep 20 hours a day or do not get any sleep at all.
8. Restless, you want more worked without working.
9. Social withdrawal from society, ie they tend to keep a distance from social activities like parties, etc.
10. Loneliness becomes your priority.
11. Their thinking becomes negative.
12. His perception toward life changes greatly.
13. Suicidal tendencies can also put you in a dangerous state.
It is very important to identify these symptoms and seek proper treatment so that it does not become serious or dangerous for you to deal mortal.
Treatment methods for depression
The most common treatment method for disposal of medicines is depression. People rely heavily on this method, where specialists prescribe medicine and patient just follow the recipe. The drugs have side effects associated with them as well and do not show the 100 results, but is still one of the most common methods for treating depression. Apart from the medicines most commonly used method of treatment is psychotherapy. No side effects associated with it. The only problem with this method of treatment is unresponsive to all patients. Cognitive form of psychotherapy or talk therapy is a therapy to cure depression. Talk therapy has a great success rate in terms of treating depression.
Other methods of treatment are ECT (electroconvulsive therapy).
ECT is a very effective treatment for depression. The electrical current is used in this type of treatment. It is used in patients who do not respond to other treatment methods. ECT is a very expensive treatment method is very difficult for ordinary people to go to this treatment. However, the treatment has shown very positive results and patients who have shaken off the burden of depression by the EC Treaty. Surely these treatment methods will always be there to help get rid of depression, but if you change the environment and let things that put you in difficult situations then you can easily get rid of depression without any of these methods treatment.