Hypertension Natural Cure - Choosing a High Blood Pressure Natural Resource Over MedsWhy should I choose a natural cure for hypertension medication that your doctor describes? There are many reasons and we have to educate yourself before choosing your treatment or change your treatment. Because your life may depend on it?
Did you know that 1 in 3 American adults suffer the silent murderer knew of hypertension, also called high blood pressure? The unfortunate thing is that half of these people do not even know they have the disease.
If you are diagnosed with the disease, you should consider why natural health has been revolutionizing how doctors think about treatment of hypertension.
In some cases, a natural cure for hypertension could be more effective and safe for the person and his health.
High blood pressure medication side effects
Leaving the doctor heading to the pharmacy to pick up your medication hypertension and the words, Lose weight, heal your salt and exercise, echoed in his head. Is this the only thing you can do to treat the silent murderer? DO NOT!
In most cases, doctors are not fully tell how you can treat high blood pressure. You may say that the basics but his face, you know you do not eat healthy and exercise is good for you?
Do you also forget to tell high blood pressure medicines side effects?
1. Diuretics – Diuretics rid the body of sodium and water. They work by causing the kidneys to excrete more sodium in the urine. Sodium water your body is made. This results in a decrease of liquid flowing through your blood vessels, which reduces the pressure on the walls of your arteries.
The problem is that precious right diuretics suck nutrients from your body and can lead to other diseases and complications.
2. Beta blockers – Beta blockers work by blocking the effects of the hormone adrenaline. As a result, the heart beats more slowly, thus reducing blood pressure. Beta blockers also help blood vessels relax and open to improve blood flow.
The problem is that beta-blockers are addictive, causes symptoms such as asthma, cause dangerously low levels of good cholesterol and causes extreme fatigue.
3. Alpha-blockers Alpha blockers relax certain muscles and help small blood vessels remain open. They release a hormone that stimulates the walls of small arteries and veins. The result is an increase in blood flow and decreased blood pressure.
The problem is that alpha blockers often cause a migraine and nausea. It will also cause extreme fatigue and weight gain (which will contribute to an increased risk of high blood pressure).
The choice of a natural high blood pressure remedy
We recommend that you treat the disease and not the symptoms! Our High Blood Pressure Remedy Report cure hypertension literally washing the plaque from arteries.
A good natural remedy hypertension treatment should always involve your diet, supplement vitamins, exercise and supplementing your intake of minerals. Here are some tips to remember hypertension.
1. Decrease your salt intake to less than 2400 mg a day or possibly less.
2. Try the DASH diet.
3. Supplement 3 important minerals: calcium, potassium and magnesium.
4. Make it a priority of fiber. Especially water-soluble fiber.
5. Exercise for at least a half hour a day. Release endorphins and become addicted to exercise.
6. Always choose water!
7. Discover breathing exercises you can do at desk that increase blood flow.
8. Supplement apple cider vinegar!
Start your natural health treatment today!
Try our hypertension natural cure that lowers high blood pressure and garcontraza out for recipes or you do not pay a penny. For natural health, step by step remedy that works in days, please visit today.