How to deal with a spouse suffering from depressionDepression is a common mental illness. Millions around the world suffer from it each year. Right from children to adults and seniors who suffer from this mental illness.
1. Sadness, irritation or anger for no reason.
2. You might find her husband crying for no reason.
3. Fatigue or loss of energy.
4. Poor concentration.
5. Social withdrawal.
6. Pain in the stomach or headache.
7. Trouble sleeping, sleeping too much or too less sleep.
8. Negative thoughts.
9. Sexual rejection (in women) and erectile problems (in men), or excessive sex ccontradad.
10. Decreased interest in animate things such as entertainment or activities that energies and refreshes.
11. The thoughts of worthlessness, helplessness and hopelessness.
12. Suicidal thoughts are also one of the common symptoms.
If you find your husband have any of the above 5-6 continuous symptoms for two weeks or more are listed, then you need to take serious action, because these symptoms lead to depression. You need to be more attentive to meet her husband suffers from depression. Below are the things that you need to follow are as follows:
1. Make sure you do not get frustrated with the behavior of your spouse, as depressed people can get to things that do not please.
2. Do not feel ignored, as a depressed person barely speaks and interacts with others.
3. Do not fight with depressed spouse as only causes depression to be more severe.
4. Supervise all activities of your spouse as suicide rates because of depression is high.
5. Try to engage your spouse in social activities or enjoy activities.
6. Take your spouse to movies or amusement parks to divert your attention.
7. Look for the appropriate treatment, various methods of treatment for depression are available as medication, psychotherapy, the combination of medication and psychotherapy, electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), etc. Just consult with specialists and go for proper treatment. Be sure not to delay, if not treated or not treated cÃ³mo deshacerse de la depresiÃ³n your spouse may face adverse effects of depression.
8. From an end, make sure your spouse does not have alcohol as an antidepressant. It has been observed that most people find alcohol as stress or depression break break, depression does not go away for a few hours, as long as the person is drunk, but once the person is outside the influence of alcohol it returns to the same or even more dangerous state of depression.
Her husband needs your love the most when he or she is depressed. Make sure you do not become irritated with the behavior of your spouse. Seek appropriate help for depressed spouse.