Choosing A Fish Oil?The omega 3 EPA and DHA fatty acids are essential for maintaining optimal mental and physical health. Today, several thousand studies that document health promotion effects of omega 3. The investigation continues in a variety of different fields related to mental and physical health.
Pharmaceutical quality fish oils, as well as all nutritional supplements should be the top choice for all consumers. Fish oil quality standards do not exist in the United States, so therefore there is no governmental quality control of fish oils that are consumed by our patients. Some pharmaceutical standards we look for in a supplement of fish oil are:
1) The freshness. This can be measured by the peroxide. It is measured in mEq Suplementos naturales kilo. Basically, this control to rancidity. As well as butter and other oils we consume, and fish oil can become rancid if not cool, so freshness is a vital importance.
2) Heavy metals. Heavy metals are measured in parts per billion. The heavy metals mercury, cadmium, dioxins and other impurities including furans and PCBs are included. Dioxins and furans are measured in parts per billion. PCBs are measured in parts per billion. It is very important to feel comfortable and confident that the company you are using or buying your fish oil product, pay close attention to pharmaceutical standards. Freshness garcontrace product integrity and biological efficacy may be the most important quality fish oil.
As I indicated earlier, the peroxide is very important, the lowest peroxide value, the greater the freshness and quality of fish oil. Why is it important freshness? It is important for several reasons.
1) The freshness garcontraza not taste fishy, fish or belching type of feeling after ingestion of fish oil. At a physiological level, a low level of peroxide prevents the formation of free radicals has been shown to have a negative effect on the human body. A low peroxide value may be the main reason why so many patients who previously did not benefit from fish oil supplements report much, much, much better results as a new category of fish oil is used. There are also several negative effects of rancid oils or fresh fish oil. Apart from the odious fishy taste and smell or odor, stale oil intake has a negative effect on the human body. Multiple studies have shown that oxidizes the Department of Humanitarian Affairs have been detected in patients with Alzheimer’s disease at higher levels than in control groups. It has been found or determined to rancid oils affect neuronal function as a result of alterations that lead to the biophysical properties of neuronal membranes. Several aldehyde compounds are also the result of this rancidity and have proven harmful in human cells. Purity levels have become very important to consume fish oils. Fish oils we consume should come from fresh fish in the cleanest waters in the world in the characteristics that laboratories for heavy metals and other environmental contaminants need to test these products to verify purity levels. Healthy Life omega 3 products are manufactured in a manufacturing process multipatented no chemicals or excessive heat. Dose fish oil level recommended by the National Institute of Health recommends 2 to 3 g of fish oil per day. They found clinically and there are several research papers that support the fact that many times the therapeutic dose can range from 4-8 gg per day.
In short, the keys to good fish oil product
1) Know your manufacturer.
2) Know who you are buying a product.
3) consumption of products garcontraza freshness, purity guarantees, and also tastes good.