Acne - 9 De Las Preventive Measures To Prevent AcneAcne has no cure, only treatment available on the market. However, even if the treatments work well, the best strategy remains prevention. It takes much less prevent than to treat acne infection.
1. Avoid washing too. Acne is not caused by land all the time. Therefore, no point in washing your face too. What makes excessive washing is leaving the dry and more prone to acne. This is because dry skin that stimulate the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum which will cause more plugs in the follicle. Scrubbing too has the same effect as washing too. It is sure to stick with washing at most twice a day and using small grains like weeds.
2. Avoid squeezing the grain. This will aggravate the infection. Similar actions to tighten or push bacteria deep within the skin. This causes more inflammatory infections adding immune response. This will make it much harder and longer after infection acne treatment has reached the deepest part of the skin. The action also damages the skin and increases the likelihood of acne scars.
3. Avoid beauty products with alcohol. Astringents and toners with high amounts of alcohol of any kind should be avoided. Although alcohol is a powerful chemical to kill bacteria on the skin, the alcohol evaporates very quickly, leaving the skin drier than normal. Dry skin stimulates more production of sebum and makes them more prone to grain.
4. Avoid rubbing the face. Touching the face too much or rubbing against something else causes the skin bacteria, Propionibacterium acnes to enter the pores thus mixing with the sebum produced inside. Much help to play the bacteria reach the site faster than it should be.
5. After exercise, shower. Exercise movements produce heat, sweat and humidity. Humidity hotter is the ideal environment for Propionibacterium acnes to multiply. Therefore, a shower after exercise eliminates the possibility of reproduction of bacteria.
6. Beware of cosmetic options. Cosmetics used on the face should be oil-free and hypoallergenic. This prevents the development of stains and clogging of the pores. Removing makeup is important because they usually block the pores of the face.
7. Beware of the sun. Although small amounts of sunlight can improve acne condition for a short period of time, prolonged exposure can result in drier skin and faster skin shedding. More dead cells are more likely to clogged pores and consequently grain. It is best to go out in the sun with sun have SPF (sun protection factor) of 15 or higher.
8. Have enough sleep. Sleep strengthens the immune system. A strong immune system can fight bacteria in the infected site. And this can help speed the disappearance of acne.
9. Treat early. If acne is still in the early stages of development, is also good before treating the condition worsens. This will help minimize redness and swelling of the infected area.