10 Skin Care beauty treatment Look Stunning In Your 40Beautiful stay in the 40
Deeper wrinkles and reduced elasticity and firmness are the most common skin problems in this decade, as years of sun exposure and decreased estrogen take their toll.
As we age, declining estrogen levels influence the production of other substances in your body. For example, ccontradad hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found that helps keep the skin firm, begins to decrease, affecting the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
Oil production also slows, reducing the natural lubrication. To help offset these changes, use creams containing humectants (such as glycerol, citric acid, propylene glycol, urea, and phospholipids) and emollients (such as petrolatum, shea butter, cetyl alcohol) to seal moisture.
Tips for skin care
1. Amp regime. Search cleansers and toners with more moisturizing power. Exfoliate more often.
2. Review your eyes. The skin around your eyes is thinner and clearer lines may develop swelling and discoloration. Using in situ specialized treatments for the eye area.
3. Choose multi-tasking makeup. Many modern cosmetics and gently try covering. Use specially designed for aging or damaged skin. beauty treatment Keep re-coloring so heavy makeup can make more obvious imperfections.
4. Pour in some body love. Indulge your body to improve your mood and relieve the discomfort of hot flashes and night sweats. Use shower gels and lotions liberal.
5. A regular practice routine cleaning. Cleanse, exfoliate, tone and moisturize . . . this daily routine should carry you on your way to healthy skin. Select a gentle skin cleansing solution that works for your skin type – dry, oily, normal.
Using your selected product, cleanse face in a circular motion and rinse with warm water, as hot water zaps skin’s moisture.
6. Daily use of sunscreen products with at least an SPF of 15, along with antioxidants and full protective clothing, such as fedoras, long-sleeved blouses and shirts, and shorts instead of reducing large As skin aging and the possibility of skin cancer.
7. The facial skin care should also be of concern and sunglasses should be worn while outside. This aging eyelids protect and help reduce crows feet by reducing the squinting which comes from sun exposure without eye protection.
8. scaly patches of skin can be a disappointment if you are planning for your bare skin. These points are eczema, which presents itself in a number of ways, including itching, rashes and thickened patches of brown skin. People who suffer from hay fever and other allergies may be at increased risk of developing eczema.
Keep well hydrated affected areas using a thick moisturizer. You can also try experimenting with a lotion containing AHAs to slough off the thickened skin. Avoid scratching or picking up the patches as this can lead to bleeding and scarring. Visit a dermatologist if the problem persists.
9. Frequent weight gains and losses can also dramatically affect the elasticity of the skin. When weight is gained, the skin stretches to accommodate the excess weight. When a large amount of weight is lost quickly, the skin does not have time to accommodate the evolution of the contours and premature sagging and wrinkling may occur.
Gradual weight loss should not affect the skin, while a reduced calorie diet can cause skin to look dull and lifeless unless the diet is well balanced.
10. Many studies have been made over the years to demonstrate healing and physiological properties of bovine colostrum. Colostrum helps the immune system to function more efficiently, maintain peak performance and fight acne-causing bacteria.
Colostrum supplies growth factors (hormones) and stimulate the endocrine system to keep producing its own supply of hormones. Research strongly suggests that the combination of growth and immune factors in colostrum work together to create a powerful anti-aging effect, including tighter skin, and regeneration of cells and tissues of the organs that normally decrease in size with age.
Daily supplementation on Bovine Colostrum allows the body to have a better resistance against any kind of stress. Overall health and wellness is achieved when the body has all the necessary factors needed for defense, healing and repair.
If you have special skin problems such as stubborn acne, rosacea, or extremely sensitive or oily skin, the best thing to do is to seek advice from a professional dermatologist.